Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Purple Passion Sugarbeads Card

Hi Everyone
Jen here with another card featuring the gorgeous sugar beads!


This card was quite a simple one to put together. I grabbed my stamp set with the dress and matching quote, some ink, card stock, glue and sugar beads!!
  • I used a black pre cut and scored card from Twiddleybitz, and used purple card stock with a white matt for my front.
  • I stamped the dress onto some white card stock, and the verse onto the small white doily.
  • I attached the doily to the card stock and before attaching the stamped panel, I inked the edges.
  • I then added a layer of Glossy Accents to the dress and poured my sugar beads on!! I left this for half an hour while I had a cuppa tea and came back and tapped of the excess beads
  • I then added a bunch of rose buds and a white and silver prettied bow using a little hot glue
Ingredients:
Miscellaneous stamps
Hot glue gun
Jen

No comments: