Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sale Time and introducing our Newest Design Team Member

SALE TIME
Up to 50% off ALL pattern papers (most of these will not be restocked)


  30% off rhinestone chain
  30% off Rhinestones words and shapes
  50% off Felt Ribbon
35% off rubons
  10% off scrapware chipboard
up to 50% off ribbons (excludes organza ribbon and lace)

AND until 10th June 2011 enter "stocktake" at checkout to receive an additional 10% off your order (not valid with any other promotional codes and discounts and excludes any future new arrivals)
There is no free gift this month with your order due to the discounted sale we are offering you

and ...

I have the absolute please in announcing
our newest design team member



I have followed Cathy's blog for sometime now and always admired her gorgeous creations, scrapping so many various styles and such a gorgeous lady who I had the pleasure of meeting a few weeks back when we had a girls scrapping sleep over.  I am so looking forward to seeing her inspiring creations using my2angels products
Pop over and  check out Cathy's blog here BUT FIRST read on ....

Hi Ladies 

First up I'd like to give a huge thank you to Tracy for asking me to be part of her very talented Design Team... am so very excited and I hope I will be able to inspire all you lovely ladies with my creations.
Well here goes.. this is my 1st DT LO which I created with some of the yummy goodies I received from Tracy at my2angels!


One of the things I love to do is mix different ranges of pp's together and with this LO I thought the Girls Paperie Twig and Tinsel , Basic Grey Jovial and Websters Trendsetter, went together beautifully.

I was inspired to use a lovely Scrapware Blossom Stem chipboard piece which went perfectly with this lovely pic of my daughter Brittany.

I traced the leaves on some Twig and Tinsel - Festive Brocade (spotty side), cut them out and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, placed them behind the chipboard leaves to create a shadow effect. Couldn't resist using some of the new red roses which Tracy has just recently added to the store and placed them randomly as flower centres on the chip board. I also used some red multi-coloured acrylic rhinestone chain, snipping off single rhinestones and placing them in the rest of the flower centres. (BTW the red chain is on sale this month at 30% off!)


and had to add a gorgeous little ladybug charm for a bit of extra cuteness.


The red flipside of the Basic Grey Jovial - Pomegrante was perfect for my background... such a luscious red!! I then layered some Twig and Tinsel pps. A strip of Twig and Tinsel - Deck The Halls (the text side up) and the same paper on the reverse side which I hand cut to make a lovely border and added some Christmas Red Stickle Glitter Glue around the diamond pattern to add a bit of bling. On top of that I added a layer of Twig and Tinsel - Festive Brocade to accent my photo, cut some red multi-coloured acrylic rhinestone chain to make a frame for my photo, tucking in a bit of gathered red tulle underneath and machine stitching around the the edge. I also inked my edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink and distressed them for a bit of definition.

The title was made by hand cutting the letters from a piece of Websters Trendsetter - fashionista and then coating them with some Inkssentials Glossy Accents and the journal spot was stamped with a Teresa Collins Notepad stamp and red ink, I then coated the heart with the glossy accents to make it pop.

A gorgeous little cluster to tie in with all the beautiful pp's made with a felt heart, grunge date pin, love key charm tied with red & white Bakers Twine and a layered flower made with 2 red mulberry flowers, a white mini gardenia with some diamond dust on the edge of the petals for a bit of texture and a sweet red & white plaid fabric brad for the centre.


Finished the LO with some sweet butterflies which were hand cut from some Websters Trendsettter - Style 105.
Thanks so very much for taking the time to stop by and have a fab day :)))
Cheers
Cathy :)

5 comments:

Anne P said...

Oh FANTASTIC. So Glad to see Cathy using the M2A gear.

Jasmine S said...

Woot Woot Cathy. I just love that chippy with the flowers and what a GORGEOUS LO. No wonder you are now part of this wonderful team. Go girl.

Mel said...

Yay Cathy, this turned out simply gorgeous, watching you work is amazing, you are an awesome scrapper and look forward to you inspiring me with all the My2angels goodies. Melxx

Liz Weber said...

Congrats to Cathy! A very wonderful DT choice Tracy! LOVE this layout Cathy, your dd is the most beautiful scrap model!

Moonie said...

Beautiful beautiful Cathy... loove the wee roses.. they look stunning with the chippy xx