Friday, February 4, 2011

Graphic 45 Basic Grey and new products

Hi from Lisa

I have just purchased this lovely Basic Grey Curio Collection of papers and I had the perfect embellishments to use with it from my2angels.


I have used a gorgeous cream skeleton leaf and sprayed it with Old Lace Glimmer Mist along side with the wee yellow stemmed star flowers which I have also Glimmer Misted using the lovely Mustard Seed. Tracy tells me Mustard Seed is out of stock along with half of the range BUT she has a massive order arriving late next week with next colours and restocks You don’t need much of the Glimmer Mist to show up the delicate details of the flowers and leaf.

They are quick and easy to change the colour of if you want to jazz them up.

Also to suit the page perfectly I have added this super sweet tree charm. There are so many charms here I love them all.

And to finish off my layout I have popped in the new Family Pin which my2angels have a fantastic new range of. Go and check them out. You will love them all!!!




Hi everyone Geli here

I got my hands on some of the new Graphic 45 "Once upon a springtime" papers and how gorgeous are they!

I'm not normally a vintage sort of scrapper but since I have 2 little princesses who still firmly believe in fairies I couldn't go past this.




As a base I started off with Butterfly Kisses

and the back of Fairy Folk

I sewed, distressed and painted the edges and added some of the fairies from Woodland Fantasy

So here's what this looked like:



Next, the photo and some embellies!

For the Scrapware chipboard tree branch I painted and crackled the leaves with Inkssentials Crackle Accent popped a gold flower stamen on each leaf and wrapped Baker's Twine around it, with 2 little heart locket charms

When I went back to have a look at the shop I saw that Tracy had done exactly that to her branch! So that's where that idea had come from... Blush.
But why not copy it, it' such a cute idea.



Then a few more fairies from Woodland Fantasy and Pixie Post and some white stemmed star flowers which I glimmer misted first. They take the glimmer mist really well.

I like the flower stamens and so the flowers all got one.



To give it that old-world feeling I crackled a my2angels clock face with Inkssentials Crackle Accent


This was really fun and I still have plenty of fairy paper left for another project or 2.

And from me Tracy

Whilst the theme for these gorgeous Graphic 45 "Once upon a springtime" is fairies - you don't have to use them in that sense as I have done here.

Obviously a layout of my grandparents doesn't really relate to fairies but they did communicate in their early"courting" days by letter writing and the cute butterflies with postage marks on some of these papers suited the theme



Using our rhinestone heart buckle I cut a piece of pp for the backing and coated it with dimensional magic and tied a bow with white organza ribbon and hung a small key charm

Our white gardenias and white stemmed flowers have been sprayed with Honey Dew Glimmer Mist and highlighted them with Lime Green Stickles

That is our black and white love pin tucked in behind which I wiped Antique Linen Distress Ink over it - perfect matching ink for these papers

And the awesome Scrapware Antique Lowercase Alphas which I randomly embossing with Antique Distressing Powder

The green letters are thickers emerald thickers everglade - which are currently out of stock but big huge order of thickers will be here by next Friday along with loads of restocks


Today we received a restock of some of Tim's inks with more arriving late next week along

Also we received these gorgeous butterflies today

We have also had a restock of scrapware products arrive today including ... OMG ... Birdhouses!!!



Oh the decisions ... do I make a birdhouse now or pack orders????

Oh god I can hear my mothers voice in my head saying you don't need to do another OTP you have no room!!! But muuuuuummmmmmm......

Have an awesome weekend everyone and I am going to ignore my mothers voice like all daughters do and make a start on the birdhouse LOL

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So many gorgeous LO's girls... all beautiful... love the idea of covering the chippie with twine... looks fab!! :)