Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous son ...



Happy Birthday to my gorgeous son who is 14 today
and .... is not here at home,
His first birthday not spent with me (:

He is at army cadet camp for the WHOLLLLLLEEEEEEE week

and since he has been gone I have managed to get 3 layouts done (and 2 more that I can't share just yet!)
WOOOO HOOOOO its a record!

This is him 6 months ago ...



and here are the new layouts of him in the early years ....

(talk about going the opposite way! look at the bobs on the first photo PML)

My Fat Little Budda Boy ...

Using the Teresa Collins Travel Ledger Travel File Folder as the base with the Teresa Collins Travel Ledger Travel Tags - not just travel projects


New Scrapware Chipboard Letters - not yet in store



Making a single flower this time
Silver Heart Locket
Red Organza Ribbon




First Steps ... finally ....

Prima Jack and Jill Collection Pattern Paper as the base


Puppy dog charm, SEI park buddies buttons and a handmade clay button



Kindy Days ...



Scrapware Clipboard - clip is embossed with AC Silver Metallic Embossing Powder and the rest is inked
Ruler Charm






Just going back to the rhinestone squares I find the easiest way to use these is to cut them up individually and place on layout to position before sticking down





and if going underneath something, like in this case, it is easier to cut them to the edge so it isn't "bumpy" underneath your pp or embellishment - does that make sense? I know what I am saying but trying to explain it well that's another story LOL




Hope you all have a wonderful day and surviving the school holidays
TFL

6 comments:

Corrina said...

Happy Birthday to your Mr! And aWWWW wasn't he sooooo cute! I love your layouts! I'm thinking we need a babies theme month soon... :) C xxx

amanda73 said...

happy birthday to mark.....and lovin all those layouts, just awesome

Mel said...

Happy Birthday to your little/big boy, wow I bet you ask yourself where the time has gone....I am just sitting here in awe of the gorgeousness in these layouts, wow, wow, I love everthing here. Gorgeous my friend. Melxx

Marelize said...

Oh I love your layouts Tracy. They are all gorgeous. Happy birthday to your boy. I hope he had a good day. I'm sure you must be missing him a lot. I'm dying to get some of my kids baby photos scrapped too. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Kim said...

love the simplicity of these Tracey...had to laugh at the fat little budda line ......

Corinne said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Trace! I LOVE the LO using the Jack and Jill papers! Owwwwwww you make me wanna scrap and I have to clean! Stop making me look at your blog!