Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fancy Pants Vintage Valentines Frame and more

Fancy Pants Vintage Valentines Pattern Papers was used on this beautiful frame that Brenda down in Tassie made up for me (thank you so much Brenda it is just amazing and it has taken me so long to choose what I wanted to create with it without spoiling the fantastic work you did making it!).



Products used:
Made with Love charms (inked with Timber Brown Stazon Ink)
Love Engraved Felt Hearts
Silver Pin with Pearls
Scrapware Love Fern Tree embossed through the cuttlebug with Script Texture Embossing Folder and sprayed with Creme de Chocolat Glimmer Mist
Brown Stemmed Flowers
White Organza Ribbon
Brown Chain with Rhinestones
Silver Love Rhinestone Word
Kaiser Clear Love Stamp on the tag
Up on the clouds I used the smallest silver rhinestone hearts and a few pearls with a felt heart





And speaking of Tassie, Julie gave me a beautiful cream lace some time back, have just been waiting for the right project to use it for. I put doubled sided tape on the back and scrunched it, attached to layout/bottom of frame then placed our pearls at random over it.
I also used our Burgundy Gardenias from the Romance pack and our Green Brown and Rose Mulberry paper leaves

Next project is for my DD. I made her a notepad cover, pen and a book mark


Carolee Creations Adorn It Sugar Stripes Pattern Paper
White Organza Ribbon
Pink and White Flower
Love Embossed Felt Hearts
Black Organza Ribbon with 2 Black Pearl Beads
Black Flower Rhinestone Chain
Love Key Charm
Wrapped around the pencil is Deep Pink Satin Ribbon with White Hearts

Close up of the book mark where I used a mega big paper clip :)

And for my DS I made him a box. Inside will be 10 notes and each one will be something I love about him.



Collage Press Knave of Hearts Witty Pattern Paper
Red Love Engraved Felt Heart
Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Shapes Cogsmo which I ran through the cuttlebug using the Script Texture embossing folder and inked it white around the edges
Love Charm tied with red organza ribbon
The 2 flourishes I created using a sizzix die. One in felt and the other I used acetate and put black kindy glitz dots on it.

Yipee the angels are back at school today ... oh the silence here is beautiful LOL

Have a great week, back on the weekend with some of the Design Teams beautiful Valentines Day projects

6 comments:

Shell said...

Looooove them all. You are clever!
xx

amanda73 said...

love it all, awesome work

Sarah Lou said...

oh wow the eye candy here today is AMAZING. these are just such magical works!

Wendy said...

Awesome work 'boss'!! LOL!! Love those FP papers and love all the detail you always put on your work! (must dash now as I have a LO to finish!!!!) :)

ann said...

Love everything some great ideas and techniques

Taryn said...

Wow Tracy. That little scene on the frame is to die for, and I LOVE how you've done the flourish with kindy glitz. Definately have to give that a go. Truly beautiful work here.