Wednesday, July 8, 2009

There's a mouse in my lunchbox

I don't even have an excuse for why i haven't blogged lately, I can't even tell you what I have been doing, all I can do is blame it on the school holidays!

I have only 1 layout to share with you. It is for the Ebony & Ivory Challenge over at RSS where you had to use black, green and pink. The Rose Moka paper was perfect for this challenge and I just looooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee the RM paper range. We also had to have rhinestones, buttons and chipboard.

First I need to explain what the ... am I scrapbooking sandwiches for! Well I have a habit of when making the angels lunches I take a bite out of the sandwich - well it always looks so yummy and I have to have something in my stomach before the day is full of consuming lots and lots of coffee! And I use to always take a bite out of my EX husbands lunch and my now BF when I make him lunch - not bloody often now he is ugly and old enough to do it himself!) So I decided to scrap this habit / tradition.

I have used our zig zag felt frame and as required buttons on the chipboard title which I painted and crackled, rhinestone eyes on the rat and 1 photo.

I had heaps of fun with this layout, so here it is with a few close ups.






Have fun creating
Tracy :)

PS Should have a restock of Buzz and Bloom & Glimmer Mist by the end of next week yipee

3 comments:

Tracey said...

LOL....this just cracks me up Tracy. Love it!....xxx

Sue Plumb said...

Cracked me up too! The RM pps look DIVINE (as always) and that rat...just too cute!!! Love the "tradition" too - I'll keep that one up my sleeve for when I have to do school lunches! LOL

LG said...

Hi sweetie!

I know its been a while since I visited your blog. im really sorry I was so busy for the past few days. hope you're doing great!

Keep up the good work! And thank you so much for always leaving me some sweet thoughts on my blog

btw, when do you need the LOs for the kit?

LG