Saturday, July 4, 2009

Musical Themed Ribbon Storage Box

Musical themed Ribbon Storage Box is my entry in the Top 50 combo challenge. For this month it's a musical theme and you must have the word music in your title. So on my little tag is

Life without music would be a mistake ... Friedrich Nietzsohe and then I added so would scrapbooking without ribbon.

I am a serious ribbon hoarder and have 3 more to boxes to make up to house my ribbons and that doesn't include all the odds and odds in a jar on my table - told you serious hoarder!!!



I used the cuttlebug on the pink cardstock for texture. Used our black scrolls, flowers, black buckle, black and white hearts ribbon, pink organza ribbon, white felt heart and muscial note, butterfly and made with love envelope charms. The lace I sprayed with granite glimmer mist. Oh and the musical paper, sprayed with Pink taffy Glimmer Mist I downloaded from the internet. I have keep it as a word document on my computer for future use. Click here to down load it

And here are some close ups ...






Oh I know I haven't given enough detail on what I did or how I did something, I always get an email from someone, asking how I did something! Sorry but time is limited today, everyone is busy so I have a quiet downstairs to work in and I feel like scrapping after I have blog hopped, which is a serious addiction that I need to control.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone

Tracy

PS Something to watch, you might be groused out by it and you just know what is going to happen but it is hiliarious ... personally ... you just hold on till you get home!!!!

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

This box is lovely, has come together perfectly, I love the quote you have used. SB Top 50 has some great challenges.