Friday, July 24, 2009

I am back with lots and lots of new products

Hi everyone I am back - no mojo so no layouts to share (well I do have 3 half completed layouts on my desk!)

Firstly thank you to everyone for your kind comments and emails I have received over the past week. It is really heartwarming to know people are so kind and thoughtful to take the time to write to me xxx

While I haven't been around I have still been busy with lots of new products arriving this week. Here is a small peak at a few of them





Over 20 new chipboards from scrapware in the chipboard section.
More Buzz and Bloom Mirror and Acrylic shapes
Jo Sonja Crackle Medium in the Dimensional Magic section
Yeah also go some 3mm double sided tape, onto my last little piece.

But my favourite new products would have to be the black/white and blue/white stem flowers and the Jenni Bowlin Newsprint Pattern papers which I have used on this half completed layout.



Must go and locate the mojo those 3 layouts have to be completed by next week along with 2 other private scrapbooking job I have been asked to do and I have to organise myself as I have been request to teach a lady how to scrapbook guess how old she is or should I say how young she is ... 95 YEARS OLD ... just goes to show you are never too old to learn something new :)

Take care and thanks again to everyone
Tracy :)

4 comments:

Tracey said...

New stuff looks awesome Tracy. Looks like a shopping trip soon.....LOL....xxx

Karen A said...

Great to have you back on deck luv!
have been checking in daily to see how you're travelling. the new products look like lots of fun - I'm with you Tracey.... a shopping trip is on the agenda :)

Sue Plumb said...

Hi gorgeous! So sorry to hear about what's been going on in your life, I've only just read your last post today. (Don't know how I missed it? I am usually such a diligent stalker!) Anyway, glad to hear you are getting back on track, don't stress about the mojo, it will surely find its way home soon! In the meantime, I prescribe as many medicinal rum & cokes as is required. (Nah, I'm not a medical professional, but am happy to give advice...lol) You take care, am thinking of you! XXX
PS - the new stuff looks great! Love those flowers!

Daphadills said...

I really like the new stuff...must peek at more myself very soon.
Sorry to hear of the sadness re your friend and BF's father. What an awful time it would be and NO apologies are needed what so ever to anyone...you are only human!