Saturday, April 26, 2014

Latest release - "A Charmed Life"

I have to admit - when I first saw Project Life - I was not impressed at all.  Probably because I didn't see a way that I could get my hands inky and messy and it was all sooooooo flat. But then I sat back and looked at the mountain of 1001 photos I still have to scrap and realised that it 'ain't such a bad idea' after all  - BUT - I need to do it in my own way!

Like most of us - most photo 'shoots' of mine will have a main photo or a favourite and then an assortment of  100 other shots taken at the same time. Christmas and Birthdays are a perfect example,  so......

 I worked out that I can do my arty farty, messy layouts using my main photo/s and on the page opposite I can do my version of "project life". One of the things I realised while researching PL is that it just doesn't appeal to me because it is generally in primary and bright colours only. I don't see much in the grunge or shabby chic styles that I like.

Each card set will include 1 blank co-coordinating cardstock and/or pattern paper card - this will allow you to include either a larger size photo (6 x 4) or a journaling card. Inking and distressing of card edges has already been done - your embellishing is all there - all you need to do is stick the photos on and journal away ...

These kits are all handmade and thus may vary slightly to the photos shown on our website, due to the individual nature of each card.

First kits hot off the press are as follows (with more to come)...

Pink Bouquet






 

Vintage Notes



Project Life Scrapbooking











Pink Papillion


Project Life Scrapbooking


Project Life Scrapbooking


Floral Classique


Project Life Scrapbooking


Project Life Scrapbooking



Rustic Frames

Project Life Scrapbooking


Project Life Scrapbooking


First Boys Collection
Directional Grunge

Available in 5 colours - with  3 embellished cards and 1 blank 
Mini Kit - 3 mini embellished cards and 1 blank

 Bright boy colours and lots of messy grunge. What more could you ask for from the first boy themed 'Charmed Life' range? You'll want them all they're so cool.


Project Life Scrapbooking


Project Life Scrapbooking


Project Life Scrapbooking


And also introducing our ...

Mini LOVE Picks
Set of 4 "3x4" cards


Black and White

Project Life Scrapbooking



Red and Black


Project Life Scrapbooking



Project Life Scrapbooking

 
Pink and White



Project Life Scrapbooking



To order your premade embellished Charmed Life packs, pop over here to our new store section "Charmed Life".

Project Life Scrapbooking


1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

these are so much even more stunning IRL!! naturally the pink had to come first - the Black & white ones are my fave along with the 'directional' and 'b&w love' themes. YOU are still THE best EMBELLISHMENT queen Tracy <3