I'm slowly getting into the spirit of Christmas this year and after visiting Tracy and seeing those lovely little Angel pins the other day I had instant inspiration for a mini Christmas Tree!
- I started with an old small foam cone that I had laying around, and coloured it in with Forest Green stazon ink.
- I then used my hot glue gun to glue the green roses to look like the leaves of the tree.
- I added some of the Red multi-coloured Acrylic Chain again using the hot glue gun
- I added some gold bells also using my hot glue at the 'junctures' of the chain and between the roses. The gold bells are also in this embellishment kit.
- I added my angel from the 'traditional' Christmas embellishment kit to the top of my tree by adding some hot glue to the pin, and poking her straight down in the foam.
- When I added my angel - I made sure to poke the pin part of her through the metal ring on a mobile phone cord so I could hang my tree, on my tree!! I coloured the phone cord by dragging it over my stazon ink :-)
- As a finishing touch I sprayed my tree with Perfect Pearls Mist - Perfect Pearl.
I'm super happy with my little Christmas Tree Bauble, what will you create?