Sunday, August 4, 2013

Graphic 45 Mini-book

Hi everyone, it's Tina Connolly with a mini book I made using Graphic 45 Secret Garden.

I embellished the front cover with a mauve and silver "Remember Charming Word", as well as some flowers, leaves, and a little bling. 


The tags have photos on both sides and I've included plenty of journal spots to record my daughter's memories of her Debutante Ball. 

I used a bronze and mauve Charming Floral which co-ordinates perfectly with the papers.

I've created a cluster using flowers, leaves, heart locket and key charm.



The pages were cut at 4 x 9 inches.  I scored them at 6 1/2 inches and folded the lower edge up to create pockets for my tags and photos.  I was able to include fourteen photos, and there's still room to add more.  Other memorabilia, such as tickets or invitations, could also be tucked into the pockets.


Better rush over to my2angels, as there aren't that many of these gorgeous papers left
and don't forget this Birthday sale for every $5.00 you spend you get to choose 1 item from the 5c sale section - woo hoo bargin!!!

Tina

2 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

wow! amazing as usual. just beautiful Tina.

DebiJ said...

Simply wonderful Tina...I love it!