Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hambleys Screen Prints with a dash of everything else

Happy New Year
Jess here with my first post of the year, slack blogger I know!
 
It is my mission this year to use up my giant stash of papers especially my hoards of Sassafras Lass and Hambly!
I have used a combination of papers on this layout they are: Hambly Screen Prints, Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas, Sassafras Lass Starters & Ellie's Tale as well as Kraft card stock. The alphas are from the Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas range.
For the paint splats I used my FAVE splatter product ever, Oil Slick Glimmer Glam, It gives to best round splats ever, they are shiny and a little bit raised as well which adds texture : )
How COOLIO is the my2angels huge 15cm Mulberry flower??? They are my new FAVE product (well one of hehe). 
I coloured this one with a Distress Stain in Mustard Seed. 
 
 
The leaves are the gorgeous new Antique Silver Leaf Charms that I have painted with Oil Slick Glimmer Glam.
 
I've also layered a Small Holed Yellow Acrylic Button.
More layering! I've done some stitching with baker's twine.......is there no end to the uses of this amazing product!! Ive also layered a Large Holed Yellow Acrylic Button, 2cm White Rose and a Yellow Rose.
Soooooo there you have it, my first scrappy share for 2012....better late than never right??
Hopefully I will be back soon with another share......now I've started getting into my my2angels goodies I think there will be no stopping me!!!!
Love and Peace xox
JESS


2 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

fantastic page,love the colours

Sarah Lou said...

beautiful, love the colour scheme!