Friday, January 27, 2012

Bo Bunny Love Cards

I love red, black, and white for a colour combination and what better time of year or theme than Valentine's Day?  I have been hoarding these Bo Bunny Enchanted Papers for a while for just this project and knew how I wanted to use it; I had to keep it 'soft' so frayed the edges with my craft knife.

I had this idea to sew the middle of the heart and that morphed into having two layers; then it looked too plain on the card next to the fancy "U" with the floral chain so I added the white rose to the bottom layer; then I added bling to the "I" for balance but wanted more definition for the centre of the heart; so added a beautiful silver pin with the little heart bead at the top.

For the inside I used my new Blazing Red Stazon for the stamp and then decided to 'snazz' things up a bit using the "Adore" pin with the red bead - I love how it turned out!!  A matching envelope as usual and wallah!!





And a side angle shot so you can see the inside of the card too:



I love the end result - it's so romantic!

Ingredients:
Red Cardstock
my2angels silver pin
my2angels White rose
my2angels Charming Floral
my2angels "Adore" pin
Flourish With A Bling - Red Pearls
Stazon Ink - Black and Blazing Red
Papercraft Clear Cling Stamps - Valentines
White cotton
Jen 


and from me 
Tracy,

with a card using the gorgeous Bo Bunny Kissing Booth papers and an Ivory Greeting Card as my base



Loads of our pink flowers and brown flowers
and
underneath is our Filigree Floral Embellishment
with a
plus a piece of our

Dark Pink Cotton Ric Rac
 

Hope you all have a safe weekend
Take care

2 comments:

Sandra said...

oh my goodness!! Awesome cards Jen and Tracy :)

Marelize said...

Gorgeous cards! :)