Thursday, October 20, 2011

With a dash of Red and Echo Park


Hi everyone...
Lisa here


I have used this cool as border on the ABC Prima paper which I think goes great with this outstanding red spotty paper by Echo Park.  Love the color combo here.  


 

Pretty simple layout but I have got a bit creative with my Scrapware Chipboard Butterfly Flourish.  First up I primed it up using white ink.. You can use paint too if you like.  Then I used Stickles... This is amazing stuff just like the Diamond Dust I used on the inside of the butterfly wings.  All you do is use a small amount of Glossy Accents or Pritt glue for the middle of your butterfly and then gently sprinkle lots of the Diamond Dust it the glue.  Shake onto a plain piece of paper.and then you have basically no waste what so ever.  Pour the left overs back into your Diamond Dust jar.  Waaalaaa... you have basically no waste what so ever.  

For a pretty finish I have adhere two of Tracys cute resin flowers.  These doll up any feminine page.  

 

I felt like I needed some more prettiness so I made up this flower on the bottom left.  I have used a scrap of the ABC Prima paper for two of the flower layers using Sizzix Bigz BIGkick/Big Shot Die By Tim Holtz Tattered Floral and Echo Park For the Record green flower sticker in the middle.

Love the color combo here. I love the other For the Record stickers so I added the perfect words to the right of the photo.  
Up the top to balance out my page I have added the cute Tim Holtz Hinge Clip and this cute wee card.

Make sure you take a seat and get comfy and go here  to check out out all my2angels new stock.... 

OOOH my golly gosh... My hands are sweating, me heart is pumping and I cant wait to get my hands on all this new stock.  


Take care all... And happy scrapping from Moonie x

 
And from Geli
 
I got some of the new Echo Park Happy Days paper from my2angels and don’t the colours just pop! I thought they were ideal for a monochromatic look, which is something I hardly ever do. It’s so hard to stick to one colour (+black & white) only, but I love the result.


You can follow the links to all the products: I used the papers Checkerboard, Scalloped, Stripes and  Bottle Caps with a small tag and word strips cut out from Journaling Cards.
Who could resist cutting out some of those cute bottle caps?!


Some of the small embellishments are: twine lollipop:




and musical note charm musical note charm under a felt pinwheel.


I don’t know if I have ever used so much red on a page before! I like it, so on goes a frame from red velvet ribbon velvet ric-rac and now I can definitely say that this is the most red I have ever used! I hope you like it too.

Geli

No comments: