Monday, October 24, 2011

Bo Bunny

Happy Monday Everyone!!!
Jess here
Can't believe I have more scrapping to share!!! I have missed it so much, I wish I could find that awesome balance between work and play!!! If anyone finds it....could they give it to me????
Anyhoo I thought I would play along with this week's Challenge at Color Combo's Galore. These color's took me totally out of my comfort zone, and i really enjoyed it!!

And here's my take....
Close up....
All products from my2angels!
Products Used: 
Paper: Bo Bunny Etc Range (Includes scallop sticker, word stickers & little alphas), Hambly Woodgrain Transparency (Antique white).
Glimmermist: Marmalade.
Distres Stains: Spiced Marmalade, Walnut.
Distress Ink: Walnut.
Other: Twine, Gesso, Machine Stitching, Paint & Pen.
Love and Peace xox
Jess



and just a quick post from me, Tracy 
with a layout I did a few weeks back using the Bo Bunny Welcome Home


Using lots of yummy flowers, charms, lace and pins



Gotta dash

Lots to do

Wednesday sees our monthly group of ladies from NSW coming for a class

and on Saturday I have a scrapping bus tour coming for a shop ... lots to do and make

Hope everyone has a more peaceful and calm week than us here






No comments: