Monday, September 5, 2011

Boys Layouts

Hi Girls
Cathy Here

In my goody pack this month Tracy sent me some of the fab new range Apothecary Emporium from Echo Park which is a Halloween range but is also a fab masculine range as the papers have a great vintage grunge feel to them.
I decided to scrap this pic of Luke taken last year when he participated in the City's annual Zombie Walk.
Don't ask me what it's for as I haven't a clue.. but Luke had a lot of fun getting into character, so I snapped a couple of pics.




Zombie Walk

I used the Emporium Full Moon and Spider Webs which I splattered with red paint to look like blood and couldn't help but mix in a few other papers from Pink Paislee Daily Junque & Hometown Summer and Teresa Collins On The Edge which is currently discounted to 87 cents. Tracy has some awesome new charms available and I have used the spider and snake as they go perfectly with this paper range. The title was made with Scrapware antique alpha chippies which I painted red and added some Inkssentials crackle medium.
Keep an eye out this month as I will have a few more masculine LO's to share.
Cheers
Cathy :))




 Hi everyone
Lisa (Moonie) here

Well it's nice to be designing again for Tracy over at my2angels. I had taken a wee break after selling our business, completing my Masters and going up North to see my baby girl.

I have had the Prima Road Trip Collection for a little while and I could not wait to get my hands on them as the papers are so cute. 
My son and husband think this is a pretty cool layout... obviously because it is a boy layout and not a pink girly one LOL




I have used the cool Scrapware White Corroboard letters and combined them with the Scrapware Chipboard Large Impact Alphas
I have just left them raw and then used my favorite black pen and drawn some stitches on them.


I have used the cute Green Felt Embossed star to add some texture to my page. 
These are lots of fun and are very versatile for layouts or fun kids birthday cards. 
And of course I then added a Red Scroll Star. They are so cute.

And to finish off my layout as always I have added my favorite charms.. the camera and the buggy car.
 

I am looking forward to doing some creating with the new Graphic 45 Prima ABC Paper collection that Tracy sent me last week.
 

That's all from this wee duck for now..
 
Take care and I'm now off to so some blog reading.
Moonie x



and from me Tracy 

As soon as I receive the Apothecary Emporium from Echo Park, I started on this layouts I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black,white and orange combination
PERFECT pattern papers for boys, and certainly not limited to halloween as Cathy mentioned!


Our Black Stars and Scrolls Felt Ribbon is tucked in behind the pattern paper
Scrapware Balloons inked with Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot then Clear Rock Candy Painted over the top
The letters I used from the Apothecary Emporium Alpha Stickers




my 2nd layout (another birthday one, yeah I know I am a month behind!)
again using the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium

Their distress cardstocks are PERFECT for your background, with a grunge wash look to them










and just changing the subject for a second,
I received 3rd prize at the Gold Coast Show this weekend for my double layout using the Authentique Papers (back in stock next week)

It is already a sold out class, here at my2angels in October but
If anyone would like to attend it at another time please let me know







Hope everyone has a great week
back later with more Boys Inspiration from the Design Team



1 comment:

Moonie said...

Great layouts Tracy and Kathy!!! they are so cool....
Just gotta find some boy photos... I have none... mwaaaahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhah