Friday, September 16, 2011

Boys with Cogs and a Camel!


Wendy here today

I tried a few weeks ago to get a decent photo of my youngest (its really hard nowadays!). Anyway the good thing was I got a photo but it was ‘too hard’ for him to take off his headset  for his x-box, hence the ‘pilot look’ on the photo!!!

 

Ok so I started with a ‘staple’ of my scrapping, Coredinations Nightfall cardstock

I then took a piece of Teresa Collins On the Edge paper Gears, and cut out the 4 gears, 3 as circles and the large on I cut out the middle of the gear too. I also cut out 2 random sized rectangles, one from the front of the paper and one from the reverse side. I then inked up the edges of the gears and the rectangles and ‘scuffed’ the black ink on the papers to grunge it up a little. 

The Scrapware Clock Cogs were also given some of the same treatment, using black ink and silver inks.  I have attached the cogs with Black Crystal Brads and randomly added some black Bakers Twine along the bottom of the page, attaching a SkullCharm at one end.




Before adding one of the smaller cogs I rough stamped it on the black background.  Lastly I added some All Boy Rub Ons to the cog cut outs and my photo edges.

And there we have it ..... a grungy boy page!

Wendy




Heya GORGEOUS ladies : )

I have a challenge I've done for Scrap That Song to share with you.
My my2angels stash is always packed to the brim with awesomely gorgeous products....most of the time I have trouble choosing what to use.....there's just so much goodness to choose from! Tracy is just sooooooo generous with the goodies she pops into the orders!! For this lo I have used the NEW Echo Park - Happy Days range


my2angels has some GORGEOUS new large roses in....soooo yummo!!!



Stay tuned for more Echo Park....I'm currently working on a couple more wee projects : )

Love and Peace xox
JESS

No comments: