Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Creations and new arrivals

How gorgeous are the new “Victoria’s Garden” papers by Echo Park! You can get everything I used on my2angels

Here are a couple of layouts I made using some new goodies:


I used a new large rose with my2angels pink, white and green leaves.


The left side was painted with some gesso.


The new thin green leaves make a nice easy accent too.


My friends and I are making an album for a friend who turns 40 and I made a cover page for her.


It hasn’t got a photo (she’s quite camera shy), but the tags and the rhinestone word get to take center stage. I covered the 40 with German glitter glass. (cover your chipboard in Dimensional Magic and sprinkle the glitter glass on top)


The Scrapware Loni Flourish was covered with 2 coats of embossing powder and some glitter.


Last I added some butterflies (from the Butterfly and Flower packs). I used the white ones and sprayed them with 2 different glimmer mists. Being white makes them so easy to colour!


GELI


and from Lisa (Guest DT)
who has used the Websters Let's Celebrate Collection for this layout



AND NEW IN STORE

Bo Bunny Blitzen



Bo Bunny Et cera

and Bo Bunny Welcome Home



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous work girls.. so much beautiful detail here!! :)