Saturday, April 30, 2011

Free Gift for the month

Did you see the blog post last week when Geli gave a bottle top tutorial? 
I was so motivated to have a go that I went out and brought bottles tops that day ... and I brought a few extra so .....
Your free gift during May with your first paid purchase is ...
6 "squashed" bottle tops
and
my baby angel is 12 years old on the 18th May so ....
until the 18th May you will get 11% off your order
BUT you must enter "Sarah" at checkout
for the first 5 people to order over $100 (not including postage and AFTER the discount has been taken off) you will receive FREE ...
1 Peeled Paint Distress Ink
1 bottle of White Opal Liquid Pearls
and 1 Bottle of Holly Stickles
and congratulations to the following ladies who won a selection of my2angels pins which my dear friend Melissa O'Neill organised on her blog a few weeks back
Cathy C
Amber B
Amanda T
Kerry B
Adele T
Chrissy H
Melissa C
Louise D
Milly G
Shannon T
Helen H
I apologise for the delay in some of these being posted, my fault totally, but with the move and lost of internet for 9 days I am abit behind.  Melissa assures me the remainder will be posted next week


Want a different idea for using the bottlecaps?  Well this took me 30 minutes to make (excluding the drying of the various mediums)

I love this Prima Pastiche Heartstrings but could never find the right style of photos to go with it so now I get to enjoy the paper always by using it for my "Remember to order" clipboard ... I have paper everywhere with requests from customers to order in products ... so now they all have their own special spot until I ordered them.  The bits of paper will just slip under the paper clips


It is made from a Pizza Box, which I covered with the pretty paper.  I used another piece of pizza box, just a little larger for the backing (to make it more sturdy) and the edges have been painted with Aged Mahogany Distress Crackle Paint



Piece from the pattern paper covered with Inkssentials Crackle Accent and a Tim Holtz Game Spinner



the other bottle caps have been dressed up with our flower embellishments

I could certainly dress this up a lot more, but I decided to make it while typing up the newsletter today, so it had to be quick before the sun disappeared on me and lost the lighting for the photos

Hope you are all having an enjoyable and safe long weekend

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh wow Trace how gorgeous are those bottle tops on that card, oh amazing, where do you come up with the ways to embellish things....you are so talented. Just love this. What a great offer this month too....Melx

Melissa said...

Just got your newsletter and had time to sit down and read it Tracey.
All the best in your new home...I hate moving too, and hope not to for a long time.The cleaning is the worst and then the unpacking, just like camping...hehe
Thank you for the lovely pins you gave away.I was one of the lucky ladies through Mel's blog to win.Looking forward to the postie coming now.