Sunday, April 10, 2016

Inspired Altered Wooden Spoon and Brush for my2angels

Hi everyone I'm back again!

I would love to share of my  project for my2angels as part of guest DT.  I made another inspired altered wooden spoon and brush for you. 




I used the new my2angels Filigree Embellishment Kit found here





I started with a plain wooden spoon and brush which I added randomly crackle paste to create some background texture then I covered with heavy black gesso. 

My next step was I painted the wooden spoon and brush separately with Artalhemy acrylic paint opal magic then I glued them together.


When the background items were glued and I started to cover the Filigree embellishments kit and some more embellishments with heavy black gesso also. Then I painted them separately with acrylic paint opal magic. After that I glued all embellishments and put on the background. 







Once everything was dry I added some flowers Blue Stamen Spray Clusters - Silver Bead Berry Spray Clusters - Purple Sweetheart Blossomsangel charmsCharming Words and butterfly from Kaisercraft Collectables.
  



For my finishing touches I added sugar beads and glass glitters randomly.




I hope you enjoyed this make and be sure to check out the Filigree embellishment kitmy2angels Flowers  & my2angels Charms over at my2angels



Thank you for stop by and see you next time 


Happy Scrapping 


No comments: