Saturday, March 26, 2016

Basketball Layout

  Here is my first page layout I made for the my2angels.  I am so excited doing this layout of my son photo who likes playing basketball so very much. This layout is really a simple one to put together with beautiful embellishments, ribbon, some stamps and embossing powder. These are available at my2angels

Scrapbooking Sports Layouts




So I started by cutting some patterned paper and adding the basketball Twill Ribbon. Then I put it  together in a plain paper background. Then I positioned the photos so it can easily include some embellishments. 


After getting the right photos position I marked it and took all photos before I added stamp and green embossing powder in some spots. 

Scrapbooking Sports Layouts



I also put more embossing powder on some my2angels cog charms

Scrapbooking Sports Layouts


And finally I add all embellishments, basketball pin , fussy cut paper, collectables from Kaisercraft and added the stamps to the edges with black ink pad.

Scrapbooking Sports LayoutsScrapbooking Sports Layouts


I hope you like it and find it inspiring

Happy Scrapping 



No comments: