Monday, November 30, 2015

Altered Canvas

Last weekend was a fun few days spent with a group of fabulous ladies who attended my 2 canvas classes.  It was amazing the variety of creations from everyone who choose to use different colours, not pink like I did, for their canvas.  


Altered Scrapbooking Canvas



For those of you who prefer to create layouts only, it is easy to replicate the canvas as a layout.
Here is my layout version


Altered Scrapbooking Canvas
Tucked in behind a cluster of flowers and fibers is our "Follow your Heart" charm

Altered Scrapbooking Canvas


Another charm "I love you postcard", no layout is complete without a charm or two!

Altered Scrapbooking Canvas

With one of our "Cap It"embellishment "A Mother's Treasure is her daughter", to finish my layout off.
Altered Scrapbooking Canvas



If anyone would like me to complete a canvas for them prior to Christmas, please let me know via our website in the "contact us"section, or directly to my email if you know it.

Cost is $35.00 completed not including postage

Great Christmas present idea!

Altered Scrapbooking Canvas

No comments: