Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mothers Day cards and drop a hint to hubby!!!

Mother's Day Cards


 Using Twiddleybitz Cards as my base for both cards

I stamped each card with my Kaisercraft Script stamp

then sprayed with glimmer mist and standing my card up right so the mist would dribble

next using my hot glue gun I scrunched up some tulle and attached to the centre of my card (we have a range of tulle here in our haberdashery section)



Mother's Day Cards


Adding our border filigree for the base of my flower arrangement
and embellished with Tangerine Cherry Blossoms

then lastly, our Brown and Silver Mum Charming Chain

I only used the chain and "mum" pendant which I gave a wipe with Timber Brown Stazon Ink to match the brown theme



Mother's Day Cards



On this card the base is the same technique as above.



Mother's Day Cards


On top of the pink tulle, I used 2 of our pink rhinestone hearts (the two smaller ones).
the smallest was cut into two and tucked in behind the tulle



The middle size heart was left on the clear acetate backing and cut around then glued using Dimensional Magic to adhere (and a few heavy books placed on the top while it adhered ... wasn't going to risk using my hot glue gun on such a small width of acetate  - I have enough blister from the glue gun!!!)

Then a silver brass round filigree was placed at the top with a 23mm deep pink mulberry flower and our Pink Mum charming chain to dangle down

then to finish off a simple but pretty card a little swipe with my finger of Candy Pink Stickles over the tulle


Mother's Day Cards




REMEMBER
we have gift certificates available ...
Hubby still wondering what to get you this Mother’s Day?
Want something crafty for your own mum?
Don’t have time to take the kids shopping for a pressie for you?
Or just tired of getting things you don’t need or want?
You can choose yourself with a my2angels Gift Certificate!
Available here in the Gift Certificates Section







No comments: