Saturday, February 25, 2012

I love you Daddio and a weekend tip

I love you Daddio

I have once again dug into my HUGE my2angels stash. Tracy is so good to me, even though she wasn't getting the Echo Park - Times and Seasons collection in store, she was kind enough to order a collection pack from her supplier for me! 

So a big THANKS to you Miss T!  
She will get products in if you ask her:)


I popped a moustache sticker on a cute Felt Boy.....I think he looks rather dapper. I'm loving the Imaginarium Chipboard Tracy has got in recently. I used the Swirly Frame, which I painted with gesso then inked with Distress Ink - Broken China, then embossed with Distress Powder - Broken China. Lastly 

I swiped over it with some Distress Stain - Peeled Paint. I painted both the Camera Charm & the Antique Silver Circle Pendant with Glimmer Glaze - oil Slick. The Manila Tag was painted with gesso then swiped over with Distress Stain - Peeled Paint.
All of my layouts seem to have a Scalloped Felt Frame (I cut them up to use as borders) & Spotted Acrylic Buttons (Green & Black). 

 Do you have products that you re-visit time and time again?
I'm also digging the Plaid Fabric Brads and of course another must have.....Twine!!!
Well there you have it folks!!
Love and Peace xox
Jess



And a weekend tip from me, Tracy

if you store your bottles in a box, like I do, it is a pain trying to find the right bottle of Distress Stains or Crackle Paint 

sooooooo
punch/cut out a circle and tape to the lid, 

ink, stain or paint the colour of product in the bottle 

and then you won't have the problem (like I use to) of having to take all the bottles out to find what you need

 
Hope you all have a creative and peaceful weekend


No comments: