Friday, December 16, 2011

Tags and Winners


Everyone who purchased my2angels Charming Charms between 1st-12th December went into the draw to win the complete collection of Charming Charms

And the winner is ....


Anita Sutton

since there were so many of you who purchased our Charming Chains we couldn't just have one winner
so the following ladies will receive 3 charming chains of their choice

Margaret Rivers
Jennifer Hodges
and Melanie Stewart

Congratulations
Please email me with your choice of charming chains ladies

Graphic 45 had a facebook challenge to make a Christmas Card using Graphic 45 products, so I thought I would give it a good using their ABC Primer papers



(Thank you to Keonie who let me use her Tim Holtz die that I ordered in for her)




and then I kind of got hooked and made these ones as well

another one using Graphic 45 ABC Primer
Looking in the window




And using a pizza box for a door







(I got the idea for this tag from Tammy Tutterow's blog)


 And now I am tempted to ignore all the other projects I have in progress and play with Authentique Wonder Collection
(You will find them in the new arrivals section)







TFL
Hope you have a creative and great weekend



3 comments:

amanda73 said...

love the tag and card, theyre great, love them....love love that authentique paper, gonna have to get me some i think

Sandie said...

Gorgeous creations!!! Love the papers, embellishments, you name it, I love it!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

all are so stunning and fantastic Tracy :) you're so clever and full of inspiration so YOU have a great Christmas time full of creativity and loveliness xxxx